- 25 Onwards INR
- Store in a cool place
Chlorhexidine gluconate sodium fluoride and zinc chloride mouthwash belongs to the category of drugs known as "antiseptics" and is most commonly used to treat gingivitis and oral mucositis. In addition to this, the said product serves to neutralise the odour that foul breath bacteria create in its aqueous condition, such as in mouthwash, for consistently fresh breath. The growth of the germs that cause bad breath is also slowed down. Chlorhexidine gluconate sodium fluoride and zinc chloride mouthwash is completely safe and efficient to use. Our offering has accurate composition, high effectivity, easy usage and longer shelf life.
Sharing Formulations Pvt Ltd is manufacturing and marketing Chlorhexidine Gluconate 0.2% w/v, Sodium Fluoride 0.05% w/v and Zinc Chloride 0.09% w/v Mouthwash in India.
- Chlorhexidine Gluconate, Sodium Fluoride and Zinc Chloride is used in the treatment of mouth infection.
- Chlorhexidine Gluconate is an antiseptic. It works by binding to the surface of teeth, inner cheeks and gums.
- This kills the infectious microorganisms that cause gum disease, ulcers and other mouth infections.
- Sodium Fluoride works by making the teeth stronger and preventing decay (cavity) caused by bacteria.
- Zinc Chloride has antiseptic and astringent action
- Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 70000 Per Month
- 5-30 Days
- Pet bottle
- All India
- Schedule 'M' GMP-GLP Certificare
C-207, Abhishek Complex - 1, Near Vishwavidhyalay School, Asarwa,, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380016, India