- 335 Onwards INR
- Ifosfamide For Injection USP With Mesna Injection
- As directed by the physician
We are providing optimum quality ifosfamide for injection USP with mesna injection. It is used for lowering the risk of haemorrhagic cystitis, a disorder that causes bladder inflammation and may result in life-threatening bleeding (a medication used for the treatment of cancer). This formulation belongs to the group of drugs known as cytoprotectants. ifosfamide for injection USP with mesna injection is indicated for use in third-line chemotherapy of germ cell testicular cancer in conjunction with a few other approved antineoplastic drugs. It must be used with mesna for the prevention of haemorrhagic cystitis. Our offering aids in protecting bladder from bleeding or irritation.
Sharing Formulations Pvt Ltd is marketing Ifosfamide for Injection USP with Mesna Injection in India.
- Ifosfamide is nitrogen mustard alkylating agent.
- It is cell cycle phase-non specific.
- Ifosfamide causes cross-linking of DNA strands through alkylation of DNA resulting in cell death.
- Recurrent testicular cancer and germ cell tumors
- Sarcomas (osteogenic sarcoma, Ewing's sarcoma)
- Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Hodgkin's disease
- Non-small cell and small cell lung cancer
- Bladder cancer
- Head and neck cancer
- Cervix cancer
- Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 5000 Per Month
- 5-30 Days
- All India
C-207, Abhishek Complex - 1, Near Vishwavidhyalay School, Asarwa,, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380016, India