Serhex-DS Antiseptic Solution
Price And Quantity
- 235 INR
- Other Types
- Chlorhexidine Gluconate 0.3% and Cetrimide 0.6%
- Store at below 25Â°C and away from sunlight
- Chlorhexidine is an antiseptic and disinfectant which is effective against a wide range of vegetative Gram-positive and Gram-negative organisms, some viruses and some fungi. Chlorhexidine is most active at a neutral or slightly acid pH and its activity may be reduced by blood and other organic matter.
- Cetrimide is a quaternary ammonium disinfectant with properties typical of cationic surfactants. Solutions of these surfactants have emulsifying and detergent properties and bactericidal activity against both Gram-positive and Gram-negative organisms but higher concentrations are necessary to kill the latter. The combined detergent and antibacterial properties of cetrimide make it useful in cleansing dirty or infected wounds.
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash on Delivery (COD)
- 5000 Per Day
- 5 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Attractive pet bottle
- All India
- Schedule 'M', GMP-GLP Certificate
C-207, Abhishek Complex, Nr. Vishwavidhyalaya School, Asarwa,, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380016, India