Price And Quantity
- 680 INR
- 1050 Grams (g)
- 1000 Milliliter (mL)
- Store in a cool place
Benzydamine exerts an anti-inflammatory and analgesic action by stabilising the cellular membrane and inhibiting prostaglandin synthesis.
- Benzydamine 0.15% w/v Mouthwash is indicated in adults and children aged 13 years and over.
- A locally acting analgesic and anti-inflammatory treatment for the relief of painful inflammatory conditions of the mouth and throat including:
- Traumatic conditions: Pharyngitis following tonsillectomy or the use of a naso-gastric tube.
- Inflammatory conditions: Pharyngitis, aphthous ulcers and oral ulceration due to radiation therapy.
- Dentistry: For use after dental operations.
Benzydamine Hydrochloride BP
Country of Origin
Made in India
Quantity Per Pack
12 x 1 (12 bottle)
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 70000-80000 Per Month
- 30 - 45 Days
- Pet bottle with measuring cup
- All India
- Schedule 'M', GMP-GLP