- 104.5 INR
- General Medicines
- Megestrol Acetate 160mg
- Cancer Treatment
- Store in a dry place
Megestrol acetate tablet 160mg is used to treat the symptoms of advanced breast cancer and advanced endometrial cancer and lessen their symptoms and suffering (cancer that begins in the lining of the uterus). Our offering is also ideal for treating weight loss and loss of appetite in AIDS patients. You might feel better and be more active if you increase your appetite and put on weight. Megestrol acetate tablet 160mg is comparable to progesterone, a naturally occurring chemical produced by the body. It is typically taken once day, at the same time each day. Should be kept in a cool and dry place.
Sharing Formulations Pvt Ltd do marketing of Oncostrol 160 Tablets (Megestrol Acetate 160mg) in India.
- Megestrol tablets are used to relieve the symptoms and reduce the suffering caused by advanced breast cancer and advanced endometrial cancer (cancer that begins in the lining of the uterus).
- Megestrol tablets is used to treat loss of appetite, malnutrition, and severe weight loss in patients with acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS).
- Megestrol should not be used to prevent loss of appetite and severe weight loss in patients who have not yet developed this condition.
- It treats breast cancer and endometrial cancer by affecting female hormones involved in cancer growth.
- It increases weight gain by increasing appetite.
- 5000 Per Month
- 3 x 10 Tablets
- All India
- Megestrol Acetate in India
C-207, Abhishek Complex - 1, Near Vishwavidhyalay School, Asarwa,, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380016, India